1. Shop for the best value. Most granite countertops installation companies offer free in-home estimates. We invite you to schedule us and several other companies to compare prices. You will find Discounted Granite truly offers the highest quality stone for the lowest possible price.
2. Once you decide where to purchase your granite countertops, select a color compatible with the décor of your home. Since granite countertops are natural stones, color variation, pits, and hairline cracks are common. This adds to the natural beauty of your stone. Therefore, your granite countertops will not be identical to the showroom sample. Discounted Granite encourages you to choose your own slab directly from our warehouse.
3. Next, decide if you prefer a drop-in or under-mounted sink. You must provide your fabricator with sink templates, so it is important to purchase your sinks before work begins.
4. Choose a countertop depth. Granite countertops are either two or three centimeters (3/4 or 1 inch) thick. Thicker granite countertops are more expensive, but are stronger and more attractive. Two-centimeter countertops cost less, but usually require plywood supports and laminate edges.
5. Determine what type of granite countertops edges you want. If you don't see what you like in our showroom, ask us for a custom design. Consider cabinet detail and other architectural features of your home when making your decision.
6. Decide if seamless granite countertops are important to you. Seams in granite countertops are often visible, so you may choose to pay extra for seamless fabrication. Seams can be placed near sinks to minimize their appearance, but this may gradually damage the grout due to water exposure. Ask your installer what would work best for you.
Discounted Granite is the best place to find professional, value driven, affordable service. With over 10 years in the industry, we are the leader in fabrication and installation of natural stone.
Our mission is to provide our customers with the highest quality product and workmanship at the most affordable prices. Discounted Granite offers a wide range of natural stone products. From granite kitchen countertops and marble bathroom vanities to Jacuzzi and fireplace surrounds to full wall and floor paneling. Our products are always fabricated with the upmost precision and quality.
We are proud to announce the Customer Protection Association has recently accepted us as First Granite Worktop Provider. As our customer, you can have total confidence in every purchase from Discounted Granite.
Choose Discounted Granite as your natural stone supplier. We stand behind our product and aim to make every customer completely satisfied.